Housing Services


The low-income Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is funded through the Governor’s Office of Energy Resources.

It is the intent of the program to assist in achieving a healthy environment in dwellings of low-income persons, particularly elderly and handicapped, in order to aid those persons lease able to afford energy cost and to conserve energy.

Apply Now for Weatherization Assistance

Click Here to Download an Application

How Do I Qualify?

To qualify your family must meet two requirements:

1. Make less money than the poverty guideline amounts.

2. Live in one of the counties we service.

  • Baldwin
  • Hancock
  • Jasper
  • Johnson
  • Putnam
  • Washington
  • Wilkinson

Minor Home Repair

We offer minor home repair services including:

Wheelchair Ramp Construction

Shingle Repair

Roof Replacement

We are unable to offer the following:


Deck Construction

Column Repair